GoBigEd

Thursday, August 11, 2005


GREAT (?) MINDS THINK ALIKE

Speaking of my call for out-of-the-box thinking in improving Nebraska's K-12 education system, I really have to commend to you this op-ed by Omahan Dave Nabity. He's a business owner and a Republican who is running for governor against two very nice guys, Sen. Tom Osborne and Gov. Dave Heineman, but there's no doubt in my mind that Dave Nabity would be the best choice for that job.

I read this, and just thought to myself: "Wow. Don't quit your day job. This guy can think, and he can write, too."

It's very encouraging that someone like him sees what I see: a need to reorganize and rethink the way we deliver education, especially for our most vulnerable young citizens in our inner city neighborhoods and rural Nebraska:

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=609&u_sid=1479915

Comments: Post a Comment

Home